The Clinical Research Training Center (CRTC) Postdoctoral Mentored Training Program in Clinical Investigation (MTPCI) provides multidisciplinary clinical and translational research training to promote the career development of junior faculty and postdoctoral fellows by helping them become clinical and translational researchers.
Through didactic coursework, structured mentorship, and interactions with a diverse peer group of trainees, the Postdoctoral MTPCI enables Scholars to learn how to:
- Develop effective research projects
- Utilize human subjects in clinical trials
- Collect, analyze, and summarize data
- Apply epidemiologic principles and tools
- Consider relevant ethical and legal issues
- Write grants and manuscripts
- Compete for research funding
The MTPCI Fall application cycle runs from September 15th – November 1st for a January 2017 start date. For more information visit the crtc.wustl.edu or contact email@example.com.