The Clinical Research Training Center (CRTC) Mentored Training Program in Clinical Investigation (MTPCI) provides multidisciplinary clinical and translational research training to promote the career development of junior faculty and postdoctoral fellows by helping them become clinical and translational researchers.
Through didactic coursework, structured mentorship, and interactions with a diverse peer group of trainees, the Postdoctoral MTPCI enables Scholars to learn how to:
- Develop effective research projects
- Utilize human subjects in clinical trials
- Collect, analyze, and summarize data
- Apply epidemiologic principles and tools
- Consider relevant ethical and legal issues
- Write grants and manuscripts
- Compete for research funding
The MTPCI Spring application cycle runs from January 1st – April 15th for a July start date.