The Wellness Connection at the Washington University School of Medicine works to make a positive impact on faculty, staff and students. Their events, programs and information are geared toward the health, wellness and quality of life. Programs and initiatives include: WashU Moves Walking Program, Smoking Cessation classes and a Farmer’s Market.
The BJC WellAware Center located at 4220 Duncan Avenue #103 is a medically based fitness and wellness center. The center offers a complete fitness program and equipment including classes in aerobics, spinning and yoga. They are staffed with exercise specialists or physiologists who can provide personal training to help individuals to achieve their fitness goals.
- Addressing Physician Burnout – The Way Forward
- Burnout and Satisfaction With Work-Life Balance Among US Physicians Relative to the General US Population
- Clinician Well-Being Knowledge Hub – Sharing Knowledge to Combat Clinician Burnout
- Controlled Interventions to Reduce Burnout in Physicians
- Healthy Approaches to Physician Stress
- Interventions to Prevent and Reduce Burnout: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis